My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.caiquecrazy.org
and update your bookmarks.

Babble Ball meets Caique



Rosie the caique LOVES her new babble ball toy. We got it in the mail last week and I tossed in the birds cage for a test run. The birds immediatly flung themselves against the sides of their cages like 'WHAT is that and WHY is it here? Will it eat me?' Poor dears.

Don't feel sorry for them too long! I took the ball out, let it sit within site for half a day, and gave it another test run by putting it in Rosies cage. You can see how much she loves it now. Its her new favorite toy! I think this is high up there on the list of caique favorites- I highly recommend anyone who has a caique to get one.

The toy is called a Babble Ball and there are several types available:

Babble Ball - Small

Babble Ball - Big

or this really neat looking one

Boinky Babble Ball

I am going to have to order another one for Higgins because Rosie certainly isn't sharing!

5 Responses to "Babble Ball meets Caique"

Sonja responded on October 13, 2007 at 12:30 AM #

Wow Rosie does love that thing!! I'm thinking about getting one for Gizmo. Is that the small ball or the large one? She will definitely be afraid of it at first. She really likes leather toys but doesn't seem too interested in other types of toys. I'm hoping a Babble Ball might get her going!!

caiquecrazy responded on October 13, 2007 at 5:25 PM #

Its the small one- and its perfect size as well! Actually, I'd recommend getting it off amazon too as its only $5 there versus the $8 'bird stores' online are charging for it.

I am thinking about getting that boinky one for my other caique :P

Grump Les Tiltskin responded on October 14, 2007 at 3:56 AM #

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Consider yourself linked to wildparrots.blogspot.com

Caique on!

Sharon responded on October 18, 2007 at 5:28 PM #

I hope you get a commission because Mooky will be getting a Babble Ball too!

That's a great video!

caiquecrazy responded on October 23, 2007 at 7:20 AM #

Hee hee I am glad Mooky decided he wanted a babble ball too!