My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.caiquecrazy.org
and update your bookmarks.

Ode to a Captive Parrot

Parrots have given up a lot for us. They have given up their natural lives as they know it- and even though parrots in the North American Market today are domestically bred, they still for all genetic and instinctual purposes, are wild animals.

This is, Ode to a Captive Parrot.



created by me, but pictures rights go to various sources off the internet. Text is all mine.

3 Responses to "Ode to a Captive Parrot"

Sharon responded on September 23, 2007 at 9:10 AM #

Very well done! Thanks for visiting Mooky's Hood. I like your site it's actually surprising how few parrot blogs there are or at least that's been my experience.

Will add your link to Mooky's Hood & if you'd like please ad Mooky's Hood to your link list.

Sharon responded on September 23, 2007 at 11:32 AM #

BTW your link to Parrot Musing doesn't work!

caiquecrazy responded on September 23, 2007 at 10:58 PM #

Thanks!

I am surprised at how few parrot blogs there are myself. I am new to blogging and as you can see am still getting used to things and am in the process of *truly* kick starting this thing.

I added a linkback to Mookys Hood