My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.caiquecrazy.org
and update your bookmarks.

Trying to be a more concensious blogger..

Normally I feel proud of myself if I manage a post a week. I read blogging for dummies today, and doh, did it make me feel lame! A post a week? They recommend a post a day, or ever other day. Ooops.

So, here is my -every-other-day-turning-over-a-new-leaf-post:

I hope you all got to listen in on The Bird Talks on July 6th. I was the guest speaker, and was fortunate enough to be able to talk caiques for an hour! Complete and utter bliss, I assure you. I was asked back to do another talk in the fall- woohoo. Please kee your eye out for future speaking engagements - the new store 'The Platinum Parrot' has also requested my collaboration in holding a caique seminar and mini event sometime this year. Yay! I am very excited. I love nothing more then talking about these birds.

If you were unable to catch the live podcast on the 6th, please go to our Emily's articles page- www.caiquecrazy.org/emarticles.html a stream of the podcast will be available shortly for you to download.

3 Responses to "Trying to be a more concensious blogger.."

Jeanne responded on July 18, 2008 at 8:55 AM #

Caique Crazy,

I soooo very much owe you an email!!! I'm soooo sorry. Have been very ill. Will write you ASAP regarding the horse video on chronic illness. So, so sorry for delay! Very ill!

Jeanne
www.endendoat.blogspot.com

Sharon responded on July 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM #

My last post was a month ago... boy am I a lame blogger!

caiquecrazy responded on July 25, 2008 at 7:13 PM #

Jeanne- no problem. I completely understand! Just drop me a line, whenever.

LOL Sharon, I was the same way when I started reading all those books. Oopsy daisy!