My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.caiquecrazy.org
and update your bookmarks.

How much time does it really take?

You tend to hear that question alot. 'Well, birds can't be that much trouble. They are in cages, after all.' No such statement could be further from the truth. In fact, its been said that having one parrot in the house can be equated to living with a dolphin or chimp. And thats just one parrot! Most people have a multiple bird household. How does one bird really affect the household and how much time does it really take to care for that bird?
I've been conducting an informal experiment. I took my camera and started photographing everything I do on a daily basis for my birds. Clean cages, weigh the birds, feed the birds, cook for the birds. Well, you get the idea. It was mind boggling how much effort one actually puts into caring properly for these amazing creatures! A photo journaling of my 'day for the birds' is soon to follow.

0 Responses to "How much time does it really take?"